Monday, July 25, 2016

THE HEAT WAVE CONTINUES & BREAK FROM CREATIVITY???



TO FOLKS LOOKING FOR THE LATEST
WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE TOUR
CHECK THE SIDE PANEL AND
 CLICK ON THE TOUR FOR 2016.
THANKS FOR VISITING! 


Some more photos of flowers from my latest walkabout...









The temperatures are in the 90's with a humidity almost 50%. Read that uncomfortable!!   I have both my portable air conditioners running along with a set of fans.   Neither of the ac's empty water through the tubing system so I have the reservoirs open and dripping into containers which I empty every 30 minutes. 

Well, I wrote that on Friday but didn't have an opportunity to finish the post.  The weekend was hot, humid and busy.  And today's weather was about the same...hot, humid and uncomfortable.   I managed to clean the apartment after the big get together on Saturday, but haven't done the laundry. And tomorrow is a must for laundry. This weather is doing me in!!! But at least I have air conditioners.

I can hardly believe that I will be leaving this coming weekend for Utah.  My grandchild has been here for a month already!

Unfortunately, I still haven't been bitten by the creative bug yet.  The weather is probably one of the reasons but I simply do not feel like doing anything creative; unless, browsing through magazines and reading mystery novels constitutes creativity, which I highly doubt.

Maybe my mind decided that I just need a break from creativity?   Does it ever happen to you?  I'm guessing that somewhere my brain is working on creative projects just out of the range of my thinking. Every once in a while, I get a feeling of colors and shapes but they remain just beyond my reach.  

So I've decided that the best way to handle things is to go with the flow.  And when I feel like creating, pick something up and hit go.

Stay cool...
Relax and enjoy the summer...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...