Monday, August 22, 2016

A FEW MORE PICTURES, WALL HANGING, SUNSET

I hope all of you had a great weekend.  I said goodbye to some of the family when they flew back east to Maryland on Friday including my grandchild who spent the summer with me.  Sad.  I shall miss that little one who is not so little.  And who introduced me to Pokemon, Go!.  I have also been introduced to Dungeon Boss by another grandchild.  Both of which I am doing quite well in,  thank you very much, especially for a little ole lady like myself!!!

Here are a few more pictures from the walk around Silver Lake...




So, I have finally begun to make the pumpkin weaving wall hanging.  I am trying it out in a larger size first, with raw edges.  I have the background put together.  Because I have no sewing machine, I am fabric glueing in the middle but hand stitching around the edges.  I am also adding a bead to each square.  This is what I have so far...

I hope to finish this tomorrow.

I'll leave you with this picture of tonight's sunset...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...