Friday, August 19, 2016

TWO GOOD REASONS

I know I have been absent for the past two days but I really have good reasons.  Wednesday was my birthday and after a long celebration, posting was not at the top of my list of things to do. Then on Thursday, we went for a beautiful walk around Silver Lake. And with a house full of folks the day just got away from me.

However, I did take a ton of pictures on the walk which I am going to share.   I normally don't post this many pictures in one post, but the scenery is beautiful.   What I am posting is about halfway through the walk.  I will share the rest next week.

Enjoy a beautiful part of Utah...
















I hope your weekend is cool and comfortable and that you take time to enjoy these last few days of summer.  Fall will be upon us shortly and then it will be a fast slide through the holidays and before you know it, we will be celebrating a new year.  Best remedy?  Enjoy each and every moment as a gift.

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you next week...