Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A LITTLE EXERCISE, GETTING BACK TO ARTISTIC ENDEAVORS & CHIP AND DALE


I went out to run some errands and get some exercise today. The sun was shining brightly, the wind was calm and the temperatures were in the high 40's.  A beautiful day to spend some time outside. But, when the sun began to go down, it did get a bit chilly.

So, one of the things I am working on with my thirty day journal is 'choosing and doing' artistic ventures...mixed media, drawing, doodling, fabric art, etc. I want to draw or doodle on a daily basis as well as work on some fabric art.

To that end, I have two pieces done...


Interesting?  I took the above pictures in the same place, with the same amount of natural light, same camera, and the paper for each is the same, and the photos come out differently!

And I have begun a fabric art picture of a living room. So far I have the ceiling, walls and floor. Next, I will add a door to another room and windows...

I did a piece like this a long time ago and enjoyed it.

I will be trying new things with the new piece, but I am looking forward to having lots of fun with it.

Chip and Dale are slimming down and more active since their food rations has decreased. Don't worry, though, they have plenty to eat.


And, of course, both are very, very spoiled!

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...