Thursday, March 2, 2017

SPRING, ALREADY? & GETTING READY FOR NEXT WEEK

Remember the couple of pictures I posted from my Harriman Park hike about indications of spring. Well, they were nothing compared to my walk today. Check these out...





Flowers and tree buds opening up...all indications of spring. I hope that we don't all of a sudden have a hard freeze. That would set back trees dramatically.

Hey, anyone think about 'global warning'? Consider the iceberg that's the size of Delaware - yes, as in the state of - is getting ready to break off the main shelf. Wake up, folks, both the trees and the forest are speaking!!!

I was out walking to pick up my prescriptions for the cataract surgery. Let me tell you, they were not cheap even with insurance!

Right now I am still getting things ready for next week, finishing up both home projects, straightening up some messy areas, going though the papers that have accumulated and quilting projects. Yes, I will be able to quilt but I won't be able to attend any meetings and as I am in charge of Round Robins and the next one is due to begin this month, I am putting together packets and information for a volunteer who will be taking my place.

And that reminds me...I wanted to tell folks that I may not be posting at all next week. Definitely not the first three days, but I may take off the entire week. It depends on how my vision develops. For some folks, the vision clears up immediately, for others it takes a few days to a week.

Well, back to work...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...