Friday, March 3, 2017

Wait a day and the weather will change.  Today was windy, cold (high in the mid 30's) but mostly sunny.  I got my walk in. Lady J needed to be moved and some packages mailed.

The nurse called with my surgical schedule. I need to be at the hospital at 8:30 in the morning and will probably be ready to go mid afternoon.  I am looking forward to the results, but not so much the operation.

Although I suspect that it won't be as bad as when I had a partial retina detachment fixed. I had to hold my head at an angle for days and days until the bubble escaped. That included sleeping sitting up with my head at the same angle!

Well, I'll be back next week sometime. Hopefully, everything will go well.

Thanks for stopping by...