Friday, September 22, 2017

WEEKEND PLANS LOOK EXCITING...


The colors haven't changed here in NYC yet...how could they with temperatures in the mid 80's? Not that I want really cold weather to be here tomorrow, but it would be nice to have more fall like temperatures! Family in Park City, Utah said that last week they were using the ac and yesterday it got cold and snowed!!!

So, I finished most of what I was going to do for Empire Quilters yesterday...well, no...about half. Here are a couple more stuffies...


I have come to the very real understanding that I am not really a good stuffie-making person. I'm glad that we have some really good ones in the guild.

I also got the newsletter articles sent in...but still haven't figured out what to do in November nor have I got the instructions drawn up the for stuffies. Guess I will have to spend another day or two on that.

Tomorrow's adventure was going to be apple picking but when I realized that the New York Renaissance Faire was still on in Tuxedo Park, I thought it would be fun to go.  And the admission price was really reasonable considering that this is New York!!! Hopefully, I will have lots of pictures to share with you on Monday.

So what great adventures do you have planned for this weekend? I hope something fun. I still plan on going apple picking one weekend as well as finding a great corn maze and pumpkin picking place later on. Hopefully with great apple cider and caramel apples!

Whatever you have planned, I hope you have lots of fun be it going out somewhere or just vegging on the couch and catching up on some reading...

Thanks for stopping in...
Talk to you next week...