Thursday, May 17, 2018

TEACUP & MUG EXCHANGE REVEALED

Well, I know this isn't a picture of flowers but I found this bush compelling, putting out so many little cones and new growth.

So today is reveal day for the teacup and mug exchange. The first two pictures are my exchanges for two other folks. One for a mug and one for a teacup.


You notice the same motif for the mug and teacup? Well, when we left Minnesota about 38 years ago, I purchased this set of mugs and cups but never used them. I decided that this was a perfect way to share them with others.

So, here's the first box I opened. I took pictures of each item as I unpacked the box...









That was so much fun. Here's the complete collection...
I simply love the mug with the leaf design.  And the size is great for me because I love a large cuppa...and pralines (Oh, I am in heaven with those). And I can't wait to try out the coffee samples. I have never had this brand before and look forward to having a cup. And let me tell you, the weather is so cold again today that I think I will sample the chocolate first and wrap myself up with an electric throw (The heat is off in my apartment complex!) Thank you so much, Kathy. Watch for a letter of thanks...

And here's the second box...













Two boxes meant twice the fun. Here's the complete collection...


I've already sampled the chocolate...hmmm, good. And I can't wait to make the scones. I will even make some mock clotted cream. And I will drink the British tea. And those decorated eggs are just adorable as is the dainty teacup decorated with colorful flowers. I love the handmade soap and can't wait to use it. I am always looking for a notebook to carry with me and this one is not only the right size, it's my favorite color as well. Thank you very much, Janice. Watch for a letter of thanks from me.

Well, as you can see, I was truly showered with wonderful, thoughtful gifts in this exchange by both folks. And I am going to enjoy every single thing. Now I need to write some thank you notes.

Thanks for watching me reveal my exchanges...
Enjoy the rest of your day...
Talk with you tomorrow...