Thursday, May 3, 2018

WONKY HOUSES, STUFFY AND BLANKET & FRUSTRATION


What can I say about the latest political developments? There is no rest for the weary...and let me tell you I am weary and tired. Wonder if when it's all over we will all suffer withdrawal from 24/7 new news!!!

So, I went out and moved SnowWhite. Lots of cars decided to take their chances on the street not being cleaned...they lost. I counted seven cars in a row with a ticket! But, the really wild thing is that it wasn't just warm...it was down-right hot!  HOT!!!

I have begun another creation. I have the base sewed on with a graduated sky and ground. The edges are raw but I did fringe them a bit...


I plan on adding three wonky houses out of brightly colored, wildly patterned fabric. I will continue to work on it this evening.

But, I needed to stop and work on the Holiday Charity stuff for Empire Quilters. I made a stuffy...

One of the things we want to add to the stuffy is an enclosed blanket. I even added a pillow. It really turned out very cute...



What is my frustration? Well, I have contacted several real estate agencies to look at three particular houses. And I have left several messages on each. None have called me back. I know that I am looking at a house that is not really expensive (under $100,000) but really, they can't even give me a call back.

Next time I am going to ask them if they are not calling back because they don't want to deal with such a small sale; or, if they don't want to deal with a senior citizen (which is against the law!). Maybe that will get a call back. Very, very frustrating!!!

Well, that's it for today...
By the way, at 6:15pm, it's still hot out...
Hope you're keeping cool...
Talk to you tomorrow...