Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A VERY SHORT POST


Okay, so on Monday it was cold and rainy...and today it was nearly 90 degrees...tomorrow it's suppose to hit 90. And then the temperature goes down to 66. I am trying to remember if the swings were always this big. Maybe they were but the weather...just like the national politics...doesn't seem to be able to settle down.

I got my house cleaned today but that's about it. I had to work on computer stuff for Empire which took about three hours. As a result...no creative work. But tomorrow, I want to work on another painting with fabric piece for my next focus group. That will make four different examples of having fun painting with fabric. And by the way, no paint is involved.

Hope the weather is good where you live...
Maybe not such wild swings...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...