Monday, June 4, 2018

MOVING IN MY FUTURE?, CHALLENGES UPDATES & FRUSTRATION


I know I have been absent the past couple of days, but for good reason. Remember I am looking for a home to purchase...well, after thinking that one, which I liked a lot, was a no go, today, I found it was a go and I am waiting for the real estate agent to give me a call about writing a contract!!!! Here's hoping...

So, I haven't posted my latest batch of challenges. Here they are...first the tags. I purchased a water color tray from Michael's around Christmas for $5. It had 28 colors and they all kind of sparkled. Well, you really can't see it in these photos but the ones with color definitely shine. Who knew? I love the effect.



I even cut up some to use in my Project 365 Somethings...



Well, I am auditioning things to use with my paper beads and nothing is working yet. Remember this is what I decided to do so far...

So, first I tried scraps and thread (my favorite goto right now)...
That's a no...
Then I tried fabric pieces...
Better, but still a no. I have to say that the fabric is a better idea...maybe just not in this configuration. Well, I will work on it some more and let you know how it goes.

That's it for now...
Still waiting for a phone call...
Thanks for stopping by today...
Talk with you tomorrow...