Tuesday, September 25, 2018

STILL MOVING...


Boy, this move is taking more time than I thought it would and more out of me physically. Of course, hurting my left arm in the process has slowed things down. I have two more trips this week and then I will be completely out of my apartment.

Next big thing is to try and organize everything in the new place. And, another son will be joining us and I will begin moving him in October!!!

Anyway, I thought I would check in and let folks know that I am still alive and fairly well and will be back within a week...I hope.

The leaves are just beginning to change and I hope it will be a spectacular fall with a riot of color. By the way, the house we are renting is very old...built in the 1700's so there are lots of nooks and crannies and a place for each of us.  My studio is twice the size of my last place. Can't wait to share everything with you. But only after I have it somewhat organized...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you in a week...