Monday, November 5, 2018

I'M HOME...

A short post to catch you up.  First, thank you to all who asked how I was doing?  Quite frankly, the move took a lot out of me...guess that will be the last time I move myself using my truck (except for a few large items!!!!).  And, right on schedule, I managed to get really sick. Thank goodness not the flu but it took over two weeks to recoup.

So, everyone is moved and basically unpacked. Things are set up nicely. There were quite a few things that had to be done in my bedroom/bathroom which the landlord took care of. I am still working on a few things but hope to have them finished this week.

These were my last pictures of the apartment building which I called home for several years.  It was and still is a nice place except for parking which wasn't so nice...


Here are some pictures I took of the area in full color.  I have to say it was spectacular...
 



 

That's it for today. I hope to be back to blogging four or five times a week from now on. I'll show you my studio tomorrow...provided I have it back in order!!! or not!!!

Thanks for stopping in and checking things out...
Talk with you tomorrow...