Wednesday, November 28, 2018

FALL SHOWED UP

I think fall has finally arrived. The yard which is now free of snow has been littered with leaves. I love to listen to the rustle of the leaves as they fly about the yard when it's windy which it has been for most of today.

So I did get out and purchase some additional items for babies...
I also managed to cut out some receiving size blankets to add to those already donated. I will finish them tomorrow. Nothing spectacular, but very useable.

One of the things that the members of the guild made was stuffies...
There are a  few store bought stuffies, but the majority of them are hand made.  Cute. By the way, there are 111 stuffies on the table!!!

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. This week the son whom I take to the bus is working extra hours so I take him an hour earlier and pick him up an hour later. That extra hour in the morning is not working out as well as the regular time. I get home and usually fall asleep for an hour or two. I will be happy when he goes back to regular time.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet gotten on an exercise schedule...any excuse!!! I really just need to buckle down and do it but there are so many reasons to put starting off that it is becoming a bit ridiculous. Anyone else have that problem?

It just seemed that first one son moved, then I moved, then the second son moved, then it was time for Thanksgiving (and a houseful) and now it's time to get ready for Christmas.  I think I will welcome the new year; however, we will have a guest coming the middle of January for a couple weeks.  Only one person, though, who is a great visitor.

Well, it's late and I need to get up at an unreal hour in the morning...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...