Tuesday, November 27, 2018

RECOVERING & ONTO THE NEXT PROJECT


I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday was everything that you wanted it to be...mine was wonderful, hectic, busy and just what I wanted it to be.  Readers know that we already have four cats and four birds.  Well, our menagerie increased with two dogs.

Chip and Dale were kept in the studio and bedroom, Tiger and Bear had the run of the house but basically stayed in their area upstairs. The dogs had the run of the lower level and main floor. It was interesting to say the least.

So the house was full, some cooked the meal (ham, turkey, shrimp, scallops and all the typical sides) Some things were baked, some were fried and some were smoked and some were done on the grill. A big variety.

I made a brunch dish to stave off the hunger pangs (as well as pies and tea/quick breads). But, I didn't really have much to do with the main meal.

Games and football were on tap for the day...what I really mean is the entire Holiday time!!! And you know me and football...is there anything better to watch during the Thanksgiving Holiday? Well, the parade...

So yesterday I got the house back in relative order and then worked on this week's major project. Getting the Holiday Charity things counted, photographed and purchasing what else is needed. I went on Monday to pick up things and I will be going tomorrow to finish rounding out what's needed.  We have several babies this year so I will be focusing on them tomorrow.

Here are some of the things I have purchased...



I'll share pictures of what was donated tomorrow or Wednesday.  Needless to say that we need a lot to fill 120 stockings and 150 draw string bags...

That's all for tonight...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Thanks for stopping by...