Tuesday, December 11, 2018

CHAOS REIGNS SUPREME...

Okay, okay, I know, Christmas is right around the corner and I haven't even begun to bake. BUT, I have begun to decorate...and let me tell you, it's like old home week. Let me explain. I divided my decorations between myself and the two boys.  Guess what, we are all together again and I have all of my decorations. For those of you who do not know me, I had a lot...make that a ton... of decorations. I was so happy to downsize by giving them away only to have them all come sailing back!

This all that I've accomplished so far...
I took a picture of the rest of the room but it didn't turn out...thank goodness...it would show a dramatic mess.  Kind of like this one in my studio...
And let me tell you, this picture does not do the mess justice...

So, here's what almost 300 (51 are already gone) stockings, drawstring bags and backsacks looks like...



At least they are all filled and ready to go.  I was hoping to deliver them this week, but I might have to wait until next week. I still have to get ready for the guild party on Saturday...I'm in charge...and there's still lots to do for that project.  Sometimes I wonder how I get myself into these situations.

Well, back to decorating...
Thanks for visiting...
Hope your holiday decorations are in better shape than mine...
Vikings...what are you doing anyway?
Talk with you tomorrow...