Friday, December 7, 2018

STILL FILLING STOCKINGS...


No, this isn't a recent picture. This was taken when I lived in Portland, Maine. See the thin layer of snow on the ground...well, that's what was all over this morning when I drove to the bus.  Everything had a layer of white but when I walked on it, it was crunchy and not slippery.  Weird!!

So, I filled more stockings.  I am up to 140 elementary stockings and at the end of the gifts for that age so I am probably spending way too much time and overthinking everything.  But I want everyone to be happy with what they find in their stockings. This is the part that I don't like...I worry that a kid will be disappointed.  I think there's enough for another fifteen but that's it for that age.  Then I begin on the teens!!!

The adults and babies will be easy...I hope.

I want all the stockings stuffed by the end of the weekend so I can finish taking down the season of orange and put up the season of red and green!  I also need to get the Christmas packages mailed out by the beginning of next week so they get to their destinations before Christmas. So how are you doing with your holiday preparations?  Probably well ahead of me...

The three of us are going to just get small gifts for each other and then wait until after Christmas and maybe get something big for the house...think exercise, or workshop, or games!!!

Well, back to stocking stuffing I go...
Thanks for visiting...
Hopefully, things will be more exciting here next week...
Talk to you on Monday...