Tuesday, February 5, 2019

WARM AND WONDERFUL

Wow, it was 65 degrees today!  I started out with a sweatshirt, fleece vest and lightweight jacket.  First I shed the jacket.  Next I shed the vest.  I would have liked to trade my sweatshirt for a teeshirt but as I wasn't at home that would have been a bit awkward!

So among my running around I stopped at two Goodwill Stores and picked up a few things.  I was looking for something to store my crafts in when I travel and this is what I found...


And I only paid this much minus 10%...

I think it's a picnic basket. What I like about it is that it is very sturdy and will easily hold my supplies.

So, to store my crafts in, I stopped by the Dollar Store and picked up some containers...
Only a couple bucks for all this...

At the second Goodwill Store I picked up another dress shirt and a flannel pj top...
The photo doesn't capture either shirt.  The baby blue Chap (yes I buy men's shirts because they are so much better made than most women's shirts) is wrinkle free and will look nice over a teeshirt and jeans.  The flannel top is excellent and will match my flannel pj pants.

I also picked up a small bag to use on my trip, especially in Disney World...

It has four zippers, soft leather and a really, really long strap.

My last stop was at A.C.Moore where I found crafts and games on sale for $1 each...
I will save these for the holiday stockings charity.

A very productive day, with the added bonus of wonderfully warm weather.  Hope the weather was great where you are...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...