Monday, February 4, 2019

WARM, REALLY WARM TODAY...


I took this photo at the last Macy's flower show.  Can't wait until this year's show is open. 

So, today's high was 61.  Let me repeat that...it was 61 degrees here today.  61!!!  And my sinuses were all ablaze...read that headache, eye strain, sneezing...well, you get the picture.  But it was a wonderful change from the sub-zero temperatures we had last week.

I finished taking down, sorting and packing away the rest of the decorations - mainly the tree and ornaments.  Now, you would not think that that would take any time but my husband, when he was living, loved, make that  LOVED Christmas.  We often had three or four trees decorated, each with a ton of ornaments.  Get the picture!  I have given away lots and lots but still have more than enough.

While I was at it, I re-arranged the living room and it looks much, much larger.   Probably because one area is no longer cut off by the television.

So, I am continuing to work on the felt embroidery.  Here are a couple more...


Still need to add the beading.

I did the newsletter (rather late due to the storm which led to electrical problems which inturn led to internet problems) for the guild again this year.  I ran into a big problem with links. I finally figured out that one of the add-on updates concerning links didn't update.  Once the problem was solved, all the links worked. 

Well, that's all for today.  Tomorrow I hope to get out for a couple hours and get to the Goodwill stores I didn't get to last week.

Hope you are enjoying the warmer weather...
Thanks for stopping in...
Talk with you tomorrow...