Friday, February 1, 2019

SECOND POLAR VORTEX DAY

Just a quick post this evening.  I couldn't post yesterday because the electricity was kind of wonky. So rather than risk losing my computer I stayed off the entire day.

It's still cold here.  Not as cold as Minnesota but cold for here.  I still have the faucets dripping and the doors open under the sinks. 

And since it was so cold and windy, I decided to stay home, although cabin fever is setting in rapidly. Maybe tomorrow...

I did get all the Christmas decorations taken down and packed safely away EXCEPT the tree.  That I will begin tomorrow.  It will take a bit of time because I have boxes of ornaments that I didn't use for this tree but which I want to consolidate.  Remember I am putting three different household decorations together into one!!!

I also decided it was time to do some cleaning...not real big and indepth...but the dust bunnies were multiplying very, very fast.

My coffee pot gave up the ghost today.  Thank goodness one of my sons had a small one which I can use for the time being.  Me without coffee is like a day without sunshine...course, we haven't seen that today either.

I haven't had any time to exercise today but I figure going up and down the stairs upteen dozen times counts.  And let me tell you about these stairs.  They are much taller than today's normal stairway and the treads are much narrower.  Does not make for fast movement either up or down! But then this part of the house was built in the 1700's.

I have some time this evening so I will be doing some hand work on the felt pins.  Along with reading two of the magazines I purchased the last time I was out but haven't had a chance to even lightly peruse.

I hope everyone is staying warm for the next day or two.  I can't believe that it will be in the 60's next week.  When all this snow melts we will probably have flooding!  Don't you love this global warming...from one extreme to the next!  We need to get on board fighting this pretty soon or we will be like Greenland...past the tipping point.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...
SuperBowl on Sunday...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you on Monday...