Tuesday, March 26, 2019

LOOKING...FOR CAMPING EQUIPMENT... FOR BLOGS...

Aren't these tulips beautiful?  I remember taking this picture at Thanksgiving Point located south of Salt Lake City, Utah.

So today I ran several errands in anticipation of not having a vehicle for a couple days.  One son needs to have some work done on his car so he needs mine.  No problem but that meant that anything that needed to get done had to get done today. 

Late start this morning so I was gone most of the afternoon.  I was going to treat myself to lunch out but after everything was done I just decided to pick up a frozen dinner (Marie Callender Meat Loaf Meal) which was on sale and really good. I should have expected that because I lover their pot pies.

We have been looking for some of the camping equipment taken out of my truck when I left on this past vacation.  Looked high and low, and everywhere in between, and could not find it.  Until one son remembered that we put the box up in the storage closets.  I guess I should have begun there but I was so certain that it was in the garage (It wasn't!) 

I have been looking for blogs and websites specifically for women my age and have had little success. I wonder if any of you have found any?  I really want a place to explore who I am at my age and what possibilities there are.  I think that many women my age (seventies) think that life is basically over for them and they just sit and wait.

Not me.  I want to keep on experiencing new adventures as well as explore my inner self.  I have found books that help but I would like to find a community on line as well. Guess I will keep on looking.

Speaking of blogs, I know that they are not as popular as they once were but I still love reading blogs and writing my own.  And I do like blogger.  Blogs are a longer form of communication and readers get to know the writer much better.  Instantaneous communication isn't my thing.  The blog is fast enough.

Well, I will close this meandering post for now...
Thanks for dropping in...
See you tomorrow...