Wednesday, April 3, 2019

ARTIST DATE PART ONE


Well, today was nice.  Warm, sunny and the wind didn't really show up until late afternoon.  So I did run my errands as well as visit some other places...basically my artist date.

I follow a blogger who visits Goodwill all the time and comes home with all sorts of wonderful things.  Me, I went to two Goodwill stores today and only found some books.  But they will be fun to read...

I saw two beautiful sights but the traffic was heavy and there was no shoulder to use.  The first was a large area where the ground was totally covered with these...

It was a carpet of purple.  No, these are not from that scene, I took them about two years ago.  But the reason I was surprised was that these were the first flowers I have seen this spring.

The other sight was a farm with sheep grazing contently in the sunlight.  Once again, I could not stop to take any pictures because there was no shoulder to pull onto and the traffic was heavy.

I stopped at a couple other places also but I will share those tomorrow.  Today I want to get out and just enjoy the last of the sun.  Tomorrow is going to be much cooler but at least the snow forecast for Friday has changed to rain.

Hope you're enjoying your day...
See you tomorrow...