Thursday, April 18, 2019

WOW! WHAT A DAY!

I did it again...changed my theme.  I like this one better.  How about you?  By the way, that is my photo above and on the sides!.

So, I was absolutely glued to the tv today from the Barr's press conference to the actual Mueller Report.  And I have to say that I was gobsmacked.  I did not realize that the report would be this bad.  I really thought it would be more nuanced.  Instead it was one in your face incident after another.  And Barr did not do himself any favors.  My question:  What's next?

So, while glued to the tv, I did work on the project.  I decided to tell you about them one at a time. So here's the first project...

That is my design of a southwest landscape.  The left side represents the hoodoos that are abundant in Brice Canyon.  The middle is Delicate Arch and the right side represents balancing rock in Arches National Park.

So here is the Balancing Rock in fabric.  Lots of applique work...

I also finished a couple ATC's...

Well, it's a bit late so I will close for today...
Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow...