Friday, April 19, 2019

HOPE...and TREES!


Good Friday.   It always seems to me that the weather on Good Friday is stormy like today...at least in my little corner of the world.  To those who celebrate Passover and Easter, may your day be full of blessings and love and family and friends and hope.

I talked about Easter a couple blogs ago in which I said that I liked to celebrate new life.  There's another maybe even bigger thing that I celebrate especially at this time of the year - hope.  New life and hope are intertwined together.  The very act of new life gives rise to hope almost automatically.  A spring flower struggling through the snow, the return of robins, a newborn baby...all bring a smile to your soul and hope in your heart. 

So, as I said, it did and is raining.  Between showers, though, we bar-b-qued.  Here the coals are heating in our fire pit...

I took photos of trees.  I love to study trees, especially the big towering ones like these in our yard... 


Add caption

I managed to make a couple ATCs today...

That's all for this evening...
Thanks for stopping by...
See you on Monday