Monday, April 22, 2019

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE - STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS...

Another cloudy, damp, cold day...the blossoms persist but check out the next photograph.  It was a beautiful sight.  The colors were absolutely bright enough to see the entire Roy G Biv in person.  Not so much in the photograph, unfortunately.

I worked on the southwest landscape this weekend.  After getting the two sides finished I worked with the middle area.  I tried it all over, down low, up in the sky area, and didn't like any of it.  I finally settled on this area...
But I didn't like the coloring of the arch. So I added some 'steps' to set the arch on. (Note:  The photos are still not great with coloring.)...
I was still not happy with the arch so I added some more 'blocks' to take out the lighter areas and I also added the desert floor...
I liked this much better.  There is still a lot to add in the desert area but it's getting better.  I still want to play with the arch area.  (Although it does look much better in person than this photograph represents.)

Taking a break from the landscape, I took some time to play with a few ATC's...

Hope your weekend was great...
Thanks for dropping in...
See you tomorrow...