Thursday, May 2, 2019

BEING CREATIVE DURING THE HEARING...

Hi all.  Sorry about not posting yesterday but by the end of the hearing I was frustrated and exhausted.  I was glued to the radio all through the hearing.  All I can say is that Barr is one piece of work and Trump got his Roy Cohn.

I was creative throughout the hearing al least.  First I worked on a couple ATC's...

I also played around with felt and embroidery floss.  I finished this little pin...

And a name tag which I have needed for quite a while...

I also realized that my embroidery floss collection was in dismay shape.  So I decided to straighten things out.  I just love this little winder...
 And now my floss is in relatively good shape...
Interesting...I seem to have more orange than any other color!  Well, orange is my favorite color but I really hadn't realized how much I had.

Weather has been dark, rainy and for some reason very gloomy today.  Ah for some sunlight.  Think that will be on Saturday...fingers crossed.

Yikes, tomorrow is Friday...
Another week almost gone...
Where does it all go...
Hope you all are doing okay...
Thanks for checking things out here...
Talk with you tomorrow...