Friday, May 10, 2019

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE AND CAT FABRIC WALL HANGINGS

Well, it's Friday already, again.  And all I can ask is where did the week go?

So today has been one of those days that didn't go as planned.  Lately I have had more of these than I even want to think about.

It took a while but I finally have everything ready for tomorrow's guild meeting.  This time I don't have to bring a suitcase, only a backsack which is nice.

I also got the final pieces pinned to the Southwest Landscape.  I did add a couple cacti but they just didn't look good.  The light pieces aren't quite as light as they appear in the photo...

And I also got the cats cut out and the edges turned ready to applique...

Here is what I have to add to the cats...

This is not the background I will be using for the cats.  The other major piece to be added is a large plant with individual leaves.  I am thinking of putting the planter on a shelf above the tall cat and let the larges leaves drape down in the area above the other cat.  What do you think? 

That's it for tonight.  I hope all of you have a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

Thanks for dropping by...
See you on Monday...