Monday, May 13, 2019

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE TOP DONE, CAT BEGINNING...


I hope all mother's had a great Mother's Day yesterday.  It rained all day here but the boys and I went to Home Depot and I picked out a weed trimmer.  Then we picked up Chinese take-out which we enjoyed while watching a couple Jurassic World movies.  Totally wonderful day.

Today was another cold rainy day which is probably why I felt sluggish all day long.  It was like pulling teeth to actually get things done, but get them done I did.  Tomorrow is another rainy, cold day.  Think I will brew extra strong coffee!!

So I finished the Southwest Landscape top...
One of these days it will be sunny enough for me to take photos outside and you can see the actual coloring of the landscape!  Next, hand quilting which I have been debating.  I think in the ditch on the middle part, clouds for the sky and long lines kind of like small rolling hills for the sand.

On to the cat scene.  I have auditioned three backgrounds and not sure which or if any of them I will choose.  Here's the first...

And the second...

Finally, the third...

Actually, looking at the photos, I don't care for any of them.  Back to the drawing board I guess.

Well, that's it for today...
Thanks for coming by...
See you tomorrow...