Wednesday, May 15, 2019

CAT SCENE DECISION


Today was sunny and cloudy.  It looks like rain right now.  Hope not because I want the yard to dry out so I can use my Mother's Day Gift - the weed trimmer - tomorrow.  It's supposed to rain on Friday and I thought it would be good to cut down the weeds in the container garden area and put down the large pieces of cardboard.

So, apparently our recycle program has changed but I can't find the information.  Waiting for the landlord to let me know.  In the meantime, I sorted all the recycles, included several bags that the recycle folks did not take!!!  Nasty job. 

I was going to my Textile Study Group today but Chip seems a bit off and I am been waiting to see if I should take him to the vet or not.  He is doing well now...so I guess it's a watch and wait.  In the meantime, I choose to stay home rather than go into Manhattan.

I did make a decision on the Cat Scene.  What do you think?

I like it.  Next, applique.  Oh, and I decided to machine quilt the Southwest Landscape.  I know that sounds like a contradiction because everything else is hand sewn.  But I realized that I simply do not have the time to hand quilt and have it down by the next meeting.  Still need to finish the one above also.

Here's a catch-up on the ATCs...

Well, back to quilting I go...
Thanks for visiting...
See you tomorrow (I promise)...