Thursday, May 16, 2019

CHIP WILL BE OKAY, HOUSE GETTING CLEANED...MAYBE...


Well, today didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted but it wasn't too bad.  With guests coming for the weekend, I needed to clean my bedroom.  First indepth cleaning this spring...and believe me, it was definitely needed.

But I also needed to take Chip to the vet.  My concern about Chip was real but fixable so I am now going to be giving him meds for the next 2 to 3 weeks.  With Chip this will be fun...remember, he's my biter.

I also need to finish getting the rest of the house cleaned as well the laundry done, regular garbage collected and a meal made.  Going to be a busy day tomorrow.  But as long as Chip has been to the vet and the bedroom and bathroom are clean, I am satisfied.

I might even get a bit of quilting done on the Southwestern Landscape.  Well, off to the 'salt mines'! Anybody remember that phrase?

Just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow...rain.  Again.  Fourth time this week!!!  Hope those April showers that come in May stop soon.

Thanks for stopping in...
See you tomorrow...