Tuesday, July 2, 2019

NOT MUCH HAPPENING

Not much new to write about today.  The fatigue from this little illness is a lot more than I anticipated.  Also, having a hard time sleeping soundly.  Oh well, this too shall pass.  I just have to let it run it's course.

I managed to do a lot of guild work today...read that sending out a rather long detailed email to everyone one.  And then some very specific detailed ones to a couple chairfolk about their particular responsibility.

I did work in the garage a bit but didn't manage to build the support.  I do have some pipes holding up the end of the workbench that was hanging down.  Hopefully, muscle memory will bring it back to the right position in the next day or two.

There is one more corner that needs to be cleaned.  It's almost dry so I decided to wait one more day before cleaning it.  I have to say that spraying the vinegar has been great.  The mold smell is nearly gone.  I will probably spray one more time covering everything.  Then it will be spot spraying as needed.

Tomorrow I hope to work a bit on the circular flower garden.  The long garden by the house is beautiful but needs mulch - only half is covered.  I have the flowers for the circular garden and hope to get half of them planted tomorrow.

My veggies and herbs are still looking great, knock on wood.  There is actually a small green pepper! And large squash flowers!

The fireflies are the best fireworks that nature displays.  It's fun watching them rise from the ground around dusk.  Our backyard is full of them.  We also have a deer that has decided to come and munch on the grass every morning.  Hasn't ventured closer to the house but I am still happy that the veggies and herbs are fenced in.

Well, that's all for today...
See you tomorrow...
Maybe I will even have a Haiku for you...