Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TEACUP COSY...

Lots of drizzly rain today and more forecast for tomorrow.  We do need the water so I'm not complaining.  I ran a couple errands this morning and even through the rain I could see a bit of color which was a surprise.  Most forecasts said that the fall colors were going to be muted and mostly brown.  Hopefully when the rain stops I can go out and take a few pictures...fingers crossed.

So remember that the workshop in November was aimed at tea/coffee mug sleeves and rug...

Well, folks thought that some of the tea cups would not lend themselves to sleeves.  So I came up with a teacup cosy.  Check this out...



This is not a teapot cosy, but a much smaller version.  In other words, a teacup cosy.
It's really cute.  And once again, very easy to make. 

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than two months away...and you know what that means about Christmas?  Guess I need to get busy making presents.  Not exactly sure what I am going to make but I think that now is the time to make decisions and start creating.

First up will be the small tree decorations.  I like to make a new one each year.  And quite frankly, I haven't even a clue as to what to make.  Back to my idea books.  What are they?  Ideas from old magazines that caught my eye.  I'll share them with you tomorrow...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...