Friday, April 24, 2020

STACK AND WHACK WONKY NINE PATCH...

Wow!  It's Friday...another week of 'Stay At Home'.  How many more weeks to go...I think for my demographics, probably several!!!

I managed to exercise every day this week...yeah!!!  Back in the grove.  Course, I was fighting it all the way, but I did it.

I am still sorting things but I also decided to start making some Stack and Whack Blocks.  Here's the fabric and the first two cuts...

 And these are the blocks after the first two cuts...

I decided to try two more cuts...

And after sewing, ironing and truing up, this is what they looked like.  Are all the points perfect?  No, not at all but they still look nice.  By the way, do you recognize the block?

Each block is basically a Nine Patch, but instead of squares, these are wonky.  What's really neat about this technique is that it is easy to sew...much easier than sewing nine squares (even wonky ones) one to another to another.

Well, that's all for today...
Enjoy your weekend...
Be kind to yourself...
Keep safe and stay well...
Talk to you on Monday...