Monday, May 11, 2020

A COUPLE NEW CREATIONS...

I hope all mothers had a great Mother's Day Celebration.   I enjoyed a fish fry dinner (at home) after which I watched the last two Star Wars Movies.  It was a nice day.

Oh, we did get the forecasted snow three times from Friday through the weekend...and extremely freezing temperatures...in May!!!

I did make a new fabric basket this weekend.  It's for my mini-newsletter (I always add a how-to section with instructions and pictures.)  I really like this fabric basket.

It is very sturdy and the mini pockets on the outside are unique.  By the way, this is a really easy basket to make. 

Today, while I was attending a ZOOM meeting with a craft group, I pulled out my yarn and crocheted a flower.  Not sure why, but it was fun...
I think I may create a small bouquet of yarn flowers.  I made a lot of yarn flowers several years ago when the children were young and at home.  I even had a flower loom (which if I look hard enough I may still have).  This one I simply created without instructions.

The house looks like it is really lived in...read that messy and in need of some sprucing up.  But I think I will wait a day or two.  I was hoping to get the patio furniture set up today but it rained several times...once again I had to put it off.  Next day that looks good is Wednesday.  Hopefully then.

That's all for tonight...
It was a really late night last night so I want to get to bed a bit earlier...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Keep safe and stay well...