Tuesday, May 12, 2020

SHARON SPRINGS, NEW YORK...

Today is kind of like going in the way-back machine.  I was writing about my travels for the mini-newsletter and I remembered a visit to Sharon Springs, New York.  Why Sharon Springs?  Well, did you ever watch the Fabulous Beekman Boys Reality TV Show.  I thoroughly loved it.  So, on my travels I went to Sharon Springs to check out the tiny town.

Here are some of the stores...






And here is the Beekman Store with a couple inside shots...



At the time I made the trip, they weren't taking any visitors to the farm so I never got to see it.  But the town was beautiful.  There was a river running through it.  And the surrounding landscape was beautiful...
I'm glad I made the trip...wish the tv show was still running but there is a season to everything.  Thanks for coming on the way-back machine trip with me...

Keep safe and stay well...
Talk with you tomorrow...