Tuesday, June 23, 2020

CREATIVITY...

'Creativity is intelligence having fun. '  Albert Einstein

What a wonderful quote!

It has been a warm couple of days...had to put the ac's in.  Turns out that by putting an ac in the living room window and with the help of three fans, my room, which is not really close, is very comfortable.

SnowWhite's trailer lights will work...after several hours of tracing the problem.  I also had to get the front brakes done.  But she is ready for the trip.

And tomorrow, even tho the DMV just opened today, I was able to score an appointment tomorrow afternoon to get the plates for Duchess.  So things are lining up well for the trip.  

I was working on the project for this week's mii-newsletter...using scrap threads.  I have used these in a couple creations before, but I wanted to photograph the steps this time.  

The finished creations looks beautiful but I can't seem to photograph it so the shiny gold thread shows up.  Going to try tomorrow during the day and hopefully it will work out.  I'll share the project, including instructions, tomorrow...

Talk with tomorrow...
Still exercising...