Friday, August 21, 2020

MORE STITCH & FLIP QUILT AS YOU GO BLOCKS and ETSY SHOP GETTING CLOSER

So the title says it all.  I have made several more 12 inch stitch and flip quilt as you go blocks.  I sewed during the DNC Convention which I have to say was a technological wonder not to mention the great speakers and talks with regular folks!

Here are the blocks:





I really enjoy sewing these blocks, not to mention making a small dent in my fabric scraps!!!  I think I will try to make between 36 and 42.

And on to the Etsy Shop.  I am working on it and the opening is getting closer.  I was going to name it Amanda's Baskets but I decided that naming it 'Baskets' will give the wrong idea.  So, I decided on FracturedFabrics.  I think that sums it up even better.

Well, that's all for tonight...and this week.

Thanks for stopping by...

Talk with you on Monday...