Tuesday, December 1, 2020

TIME FOR YOU KNOW WHO...

Wow, I remember decorating the porch at the Maine home that I rented...a block off the water.

Don't think I have much of these decorations anymore...actually, I have all but the snowmen.  And here I thought I had cut down on my decorations.  Maybe what I did was cut down on the bulk but not the quantity.

Oh and that wicker basket on the right hand side...my mother used it as a decoration at her wedding.  Figure it out, that is one old piece of wicker when you consider that I am in my 70's!

And it's still in good shape other than the peeling paint.  I use it all the time.  Right now it has fall flowers, but hopefully I will be taking down the fall decorations this week...at least most of them.

Finished all the Raffle Baskets for the guild...and the Holiday Charity is done, just needs to be delivered.  I even managed to wrap presents and box them up so I can mail them tomorrow.  

I think this is the first time that I have finished all my Holiday Shopping.  And it was done before December even started.  All I have left is to get one more package ready to mail and that I will do tomorrow...after a zoom meeting and before the second zoom meeting.

Well, the football game scheduled for tonight is going to be tomorrow afternoon...very different...but I will have something to watch other than the news!

That's all for today...talk with you tomorrow...