Thursday, February 25, 2021

More on the Stained Glass Fabric Project

I am waiting for two announcements.  First, the parliamentarian ruling on whether minimum wage is a budget item.  Seems like a no brainer to me but there are a ton of rules on passing a bill through reconciliation.  And second the official findings on the reporter's murder.

The temperatures were again almost 50 degrees.  Our snow is melting like crazy.  All the pathways we shoveled are free of snow.  The trucks have no snow and the snow on Duchess is almost gone.

And the game I plan on my Switch called Animal Crossing no longer has snow on the ground!  By the way, I made a ton of money with my turnip sales.  (If you play, you understand!)

I ironed on the stained glass fabric pieces that I have been working on and it looks great.  I need to add another round but haven't really decided what.  Oh, and if you need to clean off a black piece of fabric and don't have a line remover, use cellophane tape.  It works like a charm.  Here's the piece so far...


I like the way this is turning out.  I have auditioned fabric to continue on the outer rim.  I am inclined to use a really light piece in the same tone as the others.  Just haven't made the final decision.

That's all for today...

Talk with you tomorrow...