Friday, February 26, 2021

More on the Stained Glass Fabric Project

So both of the announcements I was waiting for were made.  The parliamentarian ruled that the minimum wage could not be in the COVID act.  How minimum wage is not related to budget is weird to me, but like I said...there are a ton of rules when an act is passed through reconciliation. 

The second announcement concerned the death of the reporter by the Crown Prince and, as suspected, he was in it up to his eyeballs.

I have finished adding the fabric to the stained glass fabric piece I am working on and I have begun to quilt it.  I do want to do a hem stitch to finish the edge of each piece of fabric in the design and that will take some slow sewing as opposed to the quilting.  Take a look...


I did decide to use a very light color to finish the edges and then added free cut uneven circles to the design.  I used a high loft batting so the design really sticks out.  I like the way it turned out.  I plan on finishing it this weekend.  

Hope you have great plans for the weekend...

Talk with you on Monday...