Monday, February 15, 2021

One of Those Days...

Well, the former occupant of the White House was acquitted...not a surprise... but it was the most bipartisan impeachment and trial outcome ever in history.

I've been binge watching an old BBC show which I found on Brit Box.  The series is called 'Last of the Summer Wine'.  It's about three old retired men who live in a small English Village.  It's a combination of slapstick and play on words!!!

It probably wouldn't survive in today's society but I've laughed out loud at least once each episode.  One positive result is that it allowed me the stop thinking about everything else!!!

I got a lot accomplished today...turned off the cable news and worked on guild things...as well as a few other things.  Tomorrow I hope to get some house cleaning done...

And the weather...the temperature is supposed to be 52 degrees tomorrow with seven hours of rain.  Add that to all the snow in the area and we have floods.  Going to be an interesting day.

Talk to you tomorrow...