Thursday, February 11, 2021

Fabric and Impeachment Trial, again...

So I spent the day loading up SnowWhite with the fabric bolts and pulled orders as well as watching the impeachment trial.

To be honest, I am exhausted.  I saw things yesterday presented by the House Managers that I had not seen and it was pretty devastating.  And today listening to what they presented was just plain sad knowing how the vote will go...or at least how I anticipate the vote to go.

Tomorrow morning I will bring the fabric to our donation chair, unload it and be back in time to see the defense.  But I have to be honest, I am not sure what they can say.  The prosecution had everything in video and tweets...hard to deny.

I wish we had a few more GOP members who would stand up against the insurrection.  It will be interesting to see what they say...

Talk with you tomorrow...