Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Stained Glass Fabric Project Finished


So last night I finished the Stained Glass Fabric Project.  I cut four bindings strips each four inches wide, folded them in half and ironed.  


With the raw edges matching the raw edges on the front of the project, I sewed a 3/4 inch seam (from the edge) down the side and repeated with each piece.  On the side bindings, I cut the binding off even with the top and bottom edges.  On the top and bottom bindings, I added 1/2 inch to the each side to fold under giving the binding a finished look.


I then pulled the binding to the back, pinning it so I could hand stitch the binding down.


This is how the back looked with all the binding sewn down...


And this is the Stained Glass Fabric Picture done...


It took a bit longer than anticipated, but I love the final results.

Another warm and sunny day and we are looking at temperatures in the 60's in a couple days.  Goodby to the snow, I hope.  And hello to working in Duchess...

Thanks for dropping by...

Talk with you tomorrow...