Monday, September 20, 2021

MONDAY BLUES???


The best game that I saw this weekend was the night game on Sunday night.  It was a good game.  My Vikings again lost, I think in overtime, but only by a few points.   Not sure how tonight's game is going to be considering how bad the Packers were in their last game.

No rain today.  I had hoped that no rain would last for a while so I can get some work done on Duchess.  I want to seal all her edges as well as the entire roof.  But it needs to be dry...drier than it is right now.  Unfortunately, we are supposed to be getting rain the middle the week for four days.  Not great prospects.

I finished binding that last of the three art pieces I created over the last three weeks.  It's time to get busy designing more.  

Another picture taken out west.  It was on one of our adventures in northern Colorado.  The striations on the rocks in the forefront were unique with the light green and light blue streaks.

So SnowWhite goes to the garage this week to get the work done...I am hoping that the cost remains around $3000.  Ahhhh...the benefits of owning a truck!!!  But I have passed the mileage point where  maintenance needs to be done so I can't complain.

That's all for now...talk with you tomorrow...