Friday, October 1, 2021

SnowWhite Is Being Very Stubborn...

Well, SnowWhite is still at the garage.  They found out a problem after putting things together...it was probably the reason that my manifold cracked...there was a small leak in the coolant line that went to that manifold!  So they had to replace that.  Then the mechanics heard a clicking noise in the engine which they are tracking down.

When I called to see if SnowWhite would be ready for pickup on Saturday morning, they chuckled and said I would know on the Friday news if it wasn't because the mechanic was just about ready to roll it out to the middle of the highway and set it on fire!!!  

I think they have had just about enough of SnowWhite if you ask me!!!

On other news the guild decided to require both masks and vaccines for attendance to in-person meetings which I think is good news.  I think the way to go is to continue to have both in-person with the ability to live stream or at least film it for none present members to be able to see the meeting and to then add a virtual meeting.  Have to consider how that would work but we have a lot of members who do not live in the area and that would allow them to take part also.

We've had two days without rain...two more and I can seal Duchess as long as there are at least two days afterwards for the sealant to dry completely.

By the way, my brother introduced me to Starbucks cold brew at home.  I love it and now I make very little coffee in the coffeepot.  I can either drink it cold or hot.  Both work.

So, do you have any plans for the weekend?  I will be watching football, of course.  But I need to do some grocery shopping.  Being without a vehicle for this long has greatly diminished my cupboards and freezer.

Have a great weekend...talk with you on Monday...