Thursday, November 11, 2021

Memories...


A sure sign of fall for me was when I could watch all these seeds fly through the air...much like blowing dandelions that had gone to seed.

I remember collecting milkweed pods and creating all sorts of things with them from fall wreath decorations to Christmas Tree ornaments to even spring ornaments which I hung on a leafless branch which was sprayed white.  Those days were so crammed full and went so fast that I think I forgot how to enjoy them...but better late than never.

Looking back over the years I realize how rich I am...no, not in money, but in memories.  I hope all of you have the same feelings.

Today is Veteran's Day.  If you are or were part of our military serving our country....thank you.  I do remember along with thousands of others how much your service meant to a grateful nation.