Monday, November 21, 2022

November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Week!  So our celebration on Thursday will be small...more to my liking considering everything.  Small and leisurely and basically easy.

I plan on making a pumpkin pie, a pecan pie, rolls and the lime jello, cottage cheese & nuts salad on Wednesday.  Friday I will be making sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and stuffing.  The rest of the meal is up to my son to create!

My energy is returning slowly.  I did begin my exercise routine today...the first time in more than a month.  

I have been working on gifts.  I love this quilted throw which has a backing and batting.  I decided to tie rather than quilt.  It's very color full.  To be honest, it really a lot of left over pieces from other projects.  Once I began playing with the pieces, they came together nicely.

I also made one more tree ornament.  This one is crocheted.  I saw it in one of this year's Christmas Craft magazines.  It's a house, flat, out of white yarn.  I thought it was a bit plain so I added a crocheted wreath and bow also out of yarn.


The weather has turned cold today...in the high 30's but the rest of the week is in the high 40's.

There's a new question to ponder this week and a new daily thought.  They can be used for journal prompts but remember, you don't have to write in a journal to make use of the prompts.  Just spending time thinking about them also works.

That's all for today...

Talk with you tomorrow...