Wednesday, July 29, 2026

The rain began yesterday afternoon, went through the night and continues today with loud, heavy downpours and then misty type rain.  It's only 68 out but the humidity is 90%.   It may be cool but it feels like a cold sauna outside!  And it's dark out...the sun is there somewhere but not where I can see it.

And I just got a notice that the air quality is not good and we need to watch for flooding!  One of those days that you just don't feel like doing anything!

My vegetable garden is just not producing much but we have noticed a lack of bees...actually I haven't seen any in weeks.  We did have another smaller wasp problem but that is being taken care of.  If planting lots of flowers that attract bees next year doesn't work, then I think it may be time to consider getting some bees.

I have identified all the several more birds including a bald eagle, several more trees and more weeds and flowers for my summer camp experience.  I have to say that it's nice to know what's in the yard how to take care of them either to encourage growth or eliminate.

The accordion never ending scrap journal is still in the works.  I've finished a few more pages but only have photos for one page...

This again is an interactive page.  To see what's inside you have to untie the string...

And when you take it out you will find a matchbook style notebook...


Several of the pages in this journal are interactive more than just removing a tag.  I'll share more tomorrow.

So what have you been up to?  Is the latest economic situation getting to you?  It is me so I decided to get back to meditation using an app BUT I didn't want to pay anything for it.  I am trying Medito which is a 100% free non-profit meditation app.  I like the way it is set up and so far it seems to work for me.

There are a lot of great meditation apps available but many cost money.  Google free meditation apps and try a few out to see if they work for you.

That's all for today...have a great one!

Talk with you tomorrow...