Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day One on the Way to Minnesota

I'm in Pennsylvania, north of Pittsburg, out in the country.   Boy what a great spot, though.   I have an upper and lower patio.   The lower one has a fire pit.   The upper one has a swing, picnic table and a patio table with umbrella and chairs!!!

It was beautiful today, so I decided it was time to take out the kitties.  This is what they were doing this afternoon...

And this is what happened outside...

Chip trying to get back inside the trailer and Dale going the opposite direction to the edge of the upper patio.  Not too sure if Chip will ever feel comfortable outside, but I'll keep on trying.

The last day of driving was over a lot of roads under construction.   Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, I looked out the passenger side mirror and saw something swinging out.   It was part of my awning.   

The catch at the bottom which was attached to the trailer broke off.   So I had to stop and tie it back to the trailer.  I guess I now need to look for an RV Service place and see if I can find the part.   Until then, I can't use the awning.   

Well, if that's the worse thing that happens, I'm fine with it. 

Thanks for visiting...