Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friends

I saw these buildings the first day I arrived at my campsite, but didn't get around to photographing them until a couple days ago.   I think I would like to get closer and take some more pictures...a study in deterioration.  

I had a most wonderful day today.   A very good friend arranged a get together with several friends from when our children were young and we got together with what we called a 'traveling day care center'.  

Have you ever met up with old friends whom you haven't seen in a long time and it seemed like yesterday when you last talked?   It was just like that today...one even remarked that it was like no time had past.

And what fun, catching up with each others' families, sharing memories over a meal...and laughter...lots and lots of laughter.

I hope you have friends like that and that you get together with them often.   Even on a dreary day like today, your spirits are lifted and you walk around with a smile on your face.

Thanks for visiting

(And enjoy your friends!!!)